Office Ethernet Service
Office Ethernet service is very different from Cable and DSL. We provide direct enterprise grade fiber-optic connectivity to the office building, split it up with
enterprise grade switching equipment and deliver it directly to your office. This uses all the same technologies we use to deliver data to our co-located customers and has a much higher level
of service than what is available using a consumer grade product such as DSL or Cable.
Some of the benefits of Office Ethernet over Cable/DSL are:
- Enterprise Grade solution from end to end
- Telecom backed Service Level Agreement - 100% uptime guaranteed
- Built in redundant feeds - we handle the automatic switch-over if one goes down.
- Far greater upload speeds - great for Voice over IP, Video Conferencing, Hosting etc.
- If an outage does occur it has a 4 hour repair guarantee (MTTR)
- very low latency
- No long term contract - 60 days to cancel
You are essentially purchasing what ISP's and large enterprises use for connectivity, for the price of a cable modem connection. In our opinion it's a far better product at an
outstanding price point. It simply doesn't get any better than this.
Office Ethernet Services are available at:
- Scotia Place (10060 Jasper Ave, Edmonton) towers I, II and III
- First and Jasper (10065 Jasper Ave, Edmonton)
- Enbridge Place (10130 103 St, Edmonton)
Please contact us if your interested in other buildings!
Office Ethernet Pricing
| ||Office E10||Office E100||Office E1000
|Price per Month
|Static IP Addresses
*NOTE: Additional IP addresses are provided at no additional cost, however you must meet the justification guidelines under current ARIN policy. Ask us for more
**NOTE: Sale price available on services ordered on or before Nov 30 on new circuits only.
Have Questions? Ready for a quote? Please Click Here to E-Mail Sales!